Department of Information Technologies
The major tasks of the activity of the Department of Information Technologies are to create, support and integrate information systems with other systems based on modern standards.
The main functions of the Department:
- Creation and continuous development of information systems that meet modern requirements, and study of international experience in this particular area;
- Provision of reliable and sustainable operation of information systems;
- Identification of non-automated areas, development of relevant requirements and technical specifications to information technologies and their involvement in the automation process;
- Development of algorithms and software for to-be-programmed tasks;
- Realization of integration of information systems into other systems in accordance with modern standards;
- Development and constant improvement of the University’s normative and methodological base to ensure the operation of information systems;
- Viewing of requests regarding information technologies addressed to the Department, preparation of responses to letters and inquiries.
|Name and Surname||Position||Contact number|
|Elnur Safarli||Head||+994 12 493 85 72|
|Salman Salmanov||Deputy Head|